Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: courageousFire16
courageousFire16 August 8th, 2015

Knowing that I have overcome my struggles :)

User Profile: Dreamash
Dreamash August 8th, 2015

Knowing that I have the strength to overcome my struggles

August 8th, 2015

Love exists. <3

User Profile: Zphyr
Zphyr August 8th, 2015

My boyfriend

User Profile: bonfalu
bonfalu August 8th, 2015

love won? ;)

User Profile: Sammy01
Sammy01 August 8th, 2015

Knowing there's ice cream in the freezer

User Profile: cherishedJet13
cherishedJet13 August 9th, 2015

My girlfriend

User Profile: facades
facades August 9th, 2015

Chicken nuggets

User Profile: AshlynHeart27
AshlynHeart27 August 9th, 2015

The fact that I can afford food and water and have shelter every day.

User Profile: warmSunshine55
warmSunshine55 August 10th, 2015

I'm employed