Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz August 18th, 2015

PENNE PASTA WITH VODKA SAUCE EXISTS

User Profile: Lorena27
Lorena27 August 19th, 2015

Music :)

User Profile: bonfalu
bonfalu August 19th, 2015

here's one of the reasons to be happy: @burntbugs ;)

User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti August 19th, 2015

Because you are here smiley

User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia August 19th, 2015

Because, I can be me.

User Profile: Aysegl
Aysegl August 19th, 2015

The weather is good :)

User Profile: Jayhon
Jayhon August 19th, 2015

Education

Life is fantastic!

User Profile: Ere
Ere August 20th, 2015

Getting to pick apples and then make your own cider *0*

User Profile: SmileyPita
SmileyPita August 20th, 2015

Hearing by phone that someone it's smiling

User Profile: StarFlower
StarFlower August 20th, 2015

I'm still alive. :D