1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
New music! (the new wavves and mac demarco releases, anyone?).
Meeting New friends
Making a big change in someone's life
Musicals (The Phantom of the Opera and Rocky Horror specifically)
Leaves in the fall (especially since it's on it's way now)
Today I'm happy because I've officially completed my first week of my final year of my undergraduate degree!
@courageousFire16 CONGRATS!!! I know that feeling ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱ woohoo you did it!!
Grandmas always know what to say:)
No matter how good or bad you think life is,wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somwhere else is fighting to survive..!!
Caramel Apples at the fair.
New art supplies