1000 reasons to be happy.
1000ReasonsToBeHappy
September 1st, 2014
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
royalJoy23
October 3rd, 2015
Being alive and able to do what you love to do!
ModestDream
October 3rd, 2015
I'm happy that my heart still beats :)
WorthIt818
October 3rd, 2015
That I've Made It This Far . 🌸✨💕💫
Inyourshoes
October 3rd, 2015
Ice creams, cold weather, cuddles <3
Broadshoulders72
October 3rd, 2015
Your children
Courtney777
October 3rd, 2015
The fact you are even able to see and read this sentence.
Georgiebronte
October 4th, 2015
A reason to be happy: having a passion and dreams to follow!
ThoughtfulLemon527
October 5th, 2015
Having the ability to make someone else happy!
TamaHawk
October 7th, 2015
Because YOU have the ABILITY to be ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱
ThoughtfulLemon527
October 7th, 2015
Someone out there thought about you today. :)