Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Shannon1996
Shannon1996 October 7th, 2015

for all the little things. drinking tea by the fire while it's raining outside. being able to make a difference to someone else's life. reading curled up in a ball, escaping reality for a little while.

User Profile: creativeBloom15
creativeBloom15 October 7th, 2015

Dancing :)

User Profile: enigmaticComfort42
enigmaticComfort42 October 7th, 2015

Hearing the sound of a child's laughter

User Profile: hopefulWindow50
hopefulWindow50 October 8th, 2015

helping someone feel better about themselves :) because thats how its supposed to be. build people up, not tear them down :)

User Profile: ResilientLucky
ResilientLucky October 14th, 2015

A kid trying to wake you up by kissing on cheeks

User Profile: Briana98
Briana98 October 14th, 2015

I just wanted everyone who's posted here to know that I've been reading through this thread the past couple of days, and it's really been helping with my depression. Not as much as I wish it could, but still giving improvement. I really appreciate the people that post here :D

Here's mine: The feeling you get at the end of a day where you got everything you planned to done! (there's no better form of satisfaction imo)

User Profile: itsmorganbabes
itsmorganbabes October 15th, 2015

When your jam comes on in the car and you blast it really loud and roll your windows down and scream the lyrics because that is what i live for

User Profile: LionessLove27
LionessLove27 October 15th, 2015

Well one thing, is today someone was needing insulin for their diabetes but needed two dollars for the shot, I didn't have the money but I did give him a granola bar and hopefully the sugar will help him some. I home I helped, if I did, then it's something to be happy about.

User Profile: friendlyTurtle41
friendlyTurtle41 October 16th, 2015

Because you are the one that gets to live your life through your memories and thoughts; a truly unique phenomenon and it is all yours.

User Profile: friendlyPanda33
friendlyPanda33 October 16th, 2015

Because someone loves you.