1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
I have good colleagues that sorrounds me.
I'm very happy that 7Cups was founded and that we can all listen, share and support even more beings going through hardship.
And I m also happy that '1000 reasons to be happy' was introduced; as personally speaking it has up-lifted me a lot tonight and I have only just been flicking through the forum threads.
I love the idea that the more you share (whatever you're comfortable with), with 7Cups users on this forum; the more you may be able to help other individuals: just by sharing what makes YOU happy in a non-judgemental environment.
You are able to give people new ideas, outlooks and are providing another person with options (no matter how small or large) every one counts.
vegan burgers. fresh fruit. fresh, crunchy vegetables... soft, fluffy bread... zesty smoothies, ice cream, and coconut milk
Oh.. coming out a bad relationship makes me happy now. Stopping being a people pleaser makes me happy now... Not craving for attention so much like earlier makes me happy... Forgiving her and understanding that she is not the best person for me makes me happy.... Being around her just so that she can get up again on her foot as a friend even after being hurt so much by her makes me happy.... Able to finally be myself and live my life as me makes me happy... 7cups is my second home and it makes me happy too... I learned a lot of things here....I learned from a member while being a listener here that "Just because your life was so fucked up, doesn't mean that you don't deserve a special person for you" .... I am happy for everyone who makes 7cups work. Listeners , Members.... everyone... Thank you. You all make me happy.
You will get where you want to in life.
When you compare how well you do something now versus how you used to do it in the past.
When a situation isn't nearly as horrible as you'd assumed it was.
When someone says you made them feel better after a while of letting them open up to you about what's on their mind.
Finding out someone is interested in the same media as you and bonding over that.
Making a new friend.
When you find new music and instantly like it a lot.
When you finally figure out the answer to a really hard problem.
When someone compliments something about you that you thought nobody had noticed.
When someone says they miss you.
Because it's contagious. ;)
@HappyCloud that's true, its easy to be impacted by someone else's happiness
make somebody smile, make myself smile, feeling the sun touching my skin, that im gonna be aunt for firts time, have a family, spending time with family or and friends, being able to listen and being part of 7cups.... i could be here all day long telling stuff that makes my life happy
@SmileyPita that's sweet. Making yourself happy is just as important as making others happy. Congrats on being an aunt!!!! 💞💞🌹🌹🌻🌻🌺🌼
@Yourfairygodbro thanks im so happyabout that :D
Chocolate existence is a reason to be happy!
:)