Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: Cocopuff
Cocopuff December 11th, 2014

730.tight hugs from people we love

User Profile: RubyRichelieu
RubyRichelieu December 11th, 2014

731. INTERNET.

User Profile: courageouscloud
courageouscloud December 12th, 2014

732. The feeling you get when you know everything is going to be okay.

User Profile: tzxxo
tzxxo December 12th, 2014

The feeling of the warm sun on your skin

User Profile: tzxxo
tzxxo December 12th, 2014

The feeling of the warm sun on your skin

User Profile: tzxxo
tzxxo December 12th, 2014

The feeling of the warm sun on your skin

User Profile: tzxxo
tzxxo December 12th, 2014

The feeling of the warm sun on your skin

User Profile: FellowTraveller
FellowTraveller December 12th, 2014

Because I and many people here will be sad if we know you aren't.

User Profile: BowTiesAndKisses
BowTiesAndKisses December 12th, 2014

Because I can wing my eyeliner to perfection and that's an accomplishement I value

User Profile: BowTiesAndKisses
BowTiesAndKisses December 12th, 2014

Because netflix doesnt have a viewing limit