1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Christmas is almost here, PEOPLEZ
811. Being proud of yourself cause I'm sure you accomplished somethig today :)
812. Marina and the Diamonds! - Sorry, i love her too much not to put her in this list :P
I'm with you regarding M&TD- reminding us thatwe all have obsessions and aren't robots!
Leveling up on 7cups ;)
having a cup of black coffee
listening to music
eating rice
hugging Mom
talking to Papa
long drive
getting good marks
eating chocolates
drinking champagne
drinking white wine
swimming
playing football
watching your football team to win
singing song
dancing like you don't care
829. Seeing the long range forecast for your holiday to find out it's going to sunny and hot every day. Woop woop!
Being able to wake up
I know that sounds reeeeeally weird, but I always go by the saying "It's a good day if you wake up."
831 being able to see and look at all the beautiful things in this world
832.) Smell of rain and the crisp morning air after it snows.
Waking up to the beautiful sun in the morning and knowing that someone loves me and cares for me