Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: holasoyDavid
holasoyDavid February 9th, 2015

Yourself

User Profile: 5ense
5ense February 9th, 2015

You're alive

User Profile: RenStorm
RenStorm February 9th, 2015

I'm happy for the good work done by 7cups :)

User Profile: DARKdreamer13274
DARKdreamer13274 February 9th, 2015

Hugging someone you love and they hug you back even tighter.

User Profile: Youhaveme23
Youhaveme23 February 9th, 2015

You don't live in Africa.

User Profile: Youhaveme23
Youhaveme23 February 9th, 2015

Having someone tell you... I love you.

User Profile: Youhaveme23
Youhaveme23 February 9th, 2015

Having someone tell you... I love you.

User Profile: Youhaveme23
Youhaveme23 February 9th, 2015

The walking dead.

User Profile: JJill2
JJill2 February 10th, 2015

Reading x <3

User Profile: genuineStar49
genuineStar49 February 10th, 2015

Music 🎧