1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
:) England all out for 124 from 33.2 over.. New Zealand 105/0 after 7 overs :):):)
Chai tea!
Trying something new!(even if you failed!)
Like that yoga pose I crashed earlier....teehee.![]()
hot chocolate onrainy days
Burning insenceand blasting M83& Stevie nicks in your room
(I don't know if this has been posted yet but-) Staying awake long enough to watch the sun rises with hot chocolate in your hands and a blanket on your shoulders.
Being thankful you are alive and get to live life.
That definitely sounds amazing
Freedom
Love and Netflix
Taking breath without any help.
Playing with kittens or puppies