Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

1000 reasons to be happy.

User Profile: 1000ReasonsToBeHappy
1000ReasonsToBeHappy September 1st, 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.

Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.

1. People on 7 cups.

2107
User Profile: JJill2
JJill2 March 6th, 2015

Insense <3

User Profile: dancingSpace56
dancingSpace56 March 6th, 2015

Sunny days!

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 March 7th, 2015

Success in recovery regardless ofit be substance abuse,mental illness, or verbal & physical abuse

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 March 7th, 2015

Having great success in forgiveness & letting go towards others and oneself.

User Profile: cuddlyMelon49
cuddlyMelon49 March 7th, 2015

My loving mom

User Profile: AkankshaP
AkankshaP March 7th, 2015

Drinking coffee in the morning when you're are still half in sleep.

User Profile: DevilDocWilson
DevilDocWilson March 7th, 2015

My wife who is about to give birth to my first! And my truck and two pups I love so much!

User Profile: dancingSpace56
dancingSpace56 March 7th, 2015

Other peoples happiness (friends, family, co-workers, etc.)

User Profile: KeepYourHeadUp1
KeepYourHeadUp1 March 7th, 2015

All the people I listen to <3

User Profile: KeepYourHeadUp1
KeepYourHeadUp1 March 7th, 2015

All the people I listen to <3