1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Your favorite hobby!
For the person who secretly looks up to you
for the person who secretly looks up to you
For the ANIME LIFE!!
I'm surprised no one, even I, didn't post that one.
For the nights where the sky is so clear you can see all the stars (:
Because, you never know who else you're keeping going. :)
Because, you never know who else you're keeping going. :)
Realizing how shitty is your boyfriend and how worthy you actually are!
**CK you!!!!! (to my ex bf)
breathing fresh air,that always makes me feel alive
Brand new day