Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gratitude, Achievement and Inspiration

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie January 1st, 2020

Happy New Year!!!!

1. What is your proudest moment of 2019?
2. What inspired you the most in this past year?

3. Name any 3 listeners (or tell us about any 3 people) you are grateful for and why?

78
User Profile: ikomiko
ikomiko January 2nd, 2020

1. Graduated with First Class Honours... for the second time.

2. I'm part of a Kiva lending group and we went over our collective impact. It's amazing what a few people can do together.

3. Three people: my dad, because he's always willing to go the extra mile; my wife, because she's stuck with it despite her depression; my mother, because she's figured out how to help us when everything seemed stuck.

User Profile: HoneyBubbleTea
HoneyBubbleTea January 3rd, 2020

1. What is your proudest moment of 2019?

Not self harming or worst than that but for that I need to thank a friend that helped me so much.


2. What inspired you the most in this past year?

A friend.


3. Name any 3 listeners (or tell us about any 3 people) you are grateful for and why?

1. @Jenna - You're always there for me youre like incredible. thanks for those long talks and making me laugh. You rock

2. @zaatarHoney - Thanks for cheering me, chica you rock.

3. @SgrAsystem - Youre so cool thanks for listning to me. you rock.

User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions January 3rd, 2020

@Tazzie

What is your proudest moment of 2019? ~My proudest moment is making it to 2020 when some people doubted me and didn't think I would.

What inspired you the most this past year? ~Honestly, myself. At the end of the day I am glad to have myself as a true blue best of friend.

I have 3 plus 2 souls I am grateful for, they've shown me real love, unconditional love, loyalty and forgiveness.