Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I forgive myself for .................... (Complete the Sentence!)

User Profile: River
River February 5th, 2019

Happy Random Act of Kindness Week! Being kind to ourselves also includes forgiving ourselves for our past mistake and flaws. <3

I forgive myself for ..................

Complete the Sentence!

Will love to hear from you heart

Also, check out 7 days Kindness Challenge HERE

38
User Profile: Maestro2000
Maestro2000 October 10th, 2020

I forgive myself for not being my true self for 25 years.

User Profile: InquireWithin
InquireWithin October 12th, 2020

I forgive myself for not knowing that he was dying but he couldn't summon the energy to tell me, because I didn't know what the signs were that were right in front of me.

User Profile: EmersedWolf3044
EmersedWolf3044 October 12th, 2020

I forgive myself for not seeing his short comings as depression because I was in my own depression.

User Profile: humorousHuman4351
humorousHuman4351 November 20th, 2020

I forgive myself for saying negative things about myself in the head and hating myself. Its okay to not be okay ...

User Profile: sincerePenny4591
sincerePenny4591 January 27th, 2021

for making mistakes I can't rectify.