Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could learn one skill, what would you like to learn?

User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne April 24th, 2021

Skills and mastering hobbies can give a source of positivity and fun in our lives! ☺️ Considering that what skill would you like to try to learn if you could and why?

I'll go first, I'd personally like to learn cooking because it'd be fun to host dinner parties! :)

Feel free to tag some friends 💙

58
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 April 30th, 2021

skill: I want to write so well that I do not need to edit my book.

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@Rebekahwriter13 writing is an excellent skill, being able to write quite well would cut editing time down but hey there's fun in going back and improving things i find many things have a load of drafts 😅good luck on your book!

1 reply
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 May 15th, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne Thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop April 30th, 2021

Learn To forget that I'm not a robot from this society and calls myself a human, which is not true. I'm a living being jst like other living beings. Try to evolve within what this nature gave us and giving us still.

2 replies
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@SoulPitstop this is quite a philosophical take on the question, it's quite interesting to see 💙i agree, we are individuals in this and many societies; connected to nature still, it's good you want to reconnect with that

1 reply
User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop May 9th, 2021

🙏 Enjoy.

load more
load more
User Profile: Ka9j9al
Ka9j9al May 1st, 2021

Protect myself from emotional infections for self care.💜

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@Ka9j9al learning to protect yourself and set up boundaries for that protection is quite a good thing, focusing your time on self care instead would be a beautiful way to recycle energy into something good 💙i hope you can reach that goal :)

load more
User Profile: athena23
athena23 May 2nd, 2021

I would love to learn to play violin,cooking (the way my mother cooks,the woman is so good,I just don't get it🤦‍♀). I paint sometimes, I want to give it more time. And maybe another language if I've time. That's a lot I know. 😂

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@athena23 woah you have many good skills you'd like to take up :) learning to play to violin would be a very pretty use of time as well as cooking too 🍳i can imagine 😅mums just make excellent food i haven't a clue how I'd like to know their secrets xD painting more would also be fun if you wanted to build on that skill it can create many things

Learning another language too!

load more
User Profile: blackempire24
blackempire24 May 7th, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne I would love to learn how to draw....that would be cool.

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@blackempire24 drawing is quite a fun skill 💙 It's a good one to explore and create pieces through also a good way to express yourself, i hope you can try it :)

load more
User Profile: AustinM55
AustinM55 May 8th, 2021

If I could learn one skill it would be how to be less socially awkward when talking to someone in person as I often get anxious when speaking

2 replies
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@AustinM55 i really understand being socially awkward and feeling anxious in social situations, it's good you want to help yourself to improve and feel better about social situations, i hope you can improve there :)

There's a site I've used a few times myself that i really reccomend succeedsocially.com hope it helps!

1 reply
User Profile: AustinM55
AustinM55 May 9th, 2021

Thabk you I will check it out!

load more
load more
User Profile: Respectfulparadise77
Respectfulparadise77 May 8th, 2021

How to say no and yes?

I'm really bad at this. I say yes almost every time and to everyone. I don't wanna hurt them. Saying no is really hard for me as always and I end up getting hurt by others. I'm working on it.

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@Respectfulparadise77 learning when to stop saying yes and starting to say no can be quite a hard thing but setting up personal boundaries is really good, i hope you can learn to say no more and help yourself in that area 😊it takes time but you've got this, know if you ever would like help on it people are here 💙

load more
User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop May 8th, 2021

Learning itself a skill, My dear co-living being. Enjoy.

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@SoulPitstop Thankyou for this response, true, learning itself is a skill :)

load more
User Profile: fairmindedMoon6898
fairmindedMoon6898 May 9th, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne a great boundaries resource is “Set Boundaries Find Peace” by Nedra Tawwab

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP May 9th, 2021

@fairmindedMoon6898 thankyou so much for this reccomendation i feel it could help many as a few people want to improve boundaries 💙

load more
User Profile: breakableTwig2021
breakableTwig2021 May 9th, 2021

I am pretty good at languages. I would learn a really hard language and try to speak it fluently so that I can go to the country and speak it.

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP June 10th, 2021

@rationalPenguin5750 it's quite fun to hear you take quite naturally to learning languages, if that's the case and you really enjoy it, learning a more complex and challenging language for you could be a great goal to push yourself to reach :).

Hopefully one day you become fluent and travel to speak it 💙

load more