Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could learn one skill, what would you like to learn?

User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne April 24th, 2021

Skills and mastering hobbies can give a source of positivity and fun in our lives! ☺️ Considering that what skill would you like to try to learn if you could and why?

I'll go first, I'd personally like to learn cooking because it'd be fun to host dinner parties! :)

Feel free to tag some friends 💙

58
May 9th, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne

Skills and mastering hobbies can give a source of positivity and fun in our lives! ☺️ Considering that what skill would you like to try to learn if you could and why?

I also want to do much better with my boundaries/asseriveness skills. I have been doing such a poor, awful job with this for so many years, am not working with a great therapist that is actually realizing some things I do need focus and help with. I have been in through so many abusive times during years of my life, and now, I am coming to reaize a lot of it could have been avoided if I had better boundaries/assertiveness skills the whole time. I do want to keep myself safe from here on out and this means a lot to me.

1 reply
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne OP June 10th, 2021

@Amelia2324 working on assertiveness in situations and boundaries in relationships can be a great thing to make your personal relationships and possible circumstances healthier. Its true, having clear boundaries and protecting yourself from circumstances by using assertiveness or confidence can help make these things easier and prevent situations. I'm really sorry to hear about how many abusive times you've went through, regardless of your work on those skills no one deserves that

I hope in time and with the right work and techniques you can improve those things and help yourself 💙 Hopefully cups and resources around you will be a great help for you 🤗

load more