Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to be a better person because______

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver March 22nd, 2019

What inspires you to be a better person? Why?

Post here to share.

6
User Profile: Erato
Erato March 22nd, 2019

I want to be a better person because I don't want my growth to be stagnant. I'm growing and that means I'm also learning and evolving. With that, I can be the best version of myself and this also helps in increasing self-awareness and consciousness yielding to building positive relationships and interactions with the people I meet and being a role model to them. 💕

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 22nd, 2019

Because I want to be a positive role model for my kids and I know that positivity is contagious.

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus March 22nd, 2019

I want to be a better person because if I'm at my best then I can help others get there too.

@ASilentObserver

March 23rd, 2019

I want to be a better person because I think that I still have a lot of new things to learn. I have to go a long distance and where I am right now and who I am currently isn't going to be the same throughout.

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen March 23rd, 2019

I want to be a better person so that....

hummm, so many answers.

I want to be a kinder person so that I can be a better friend and encourage others.

I want to be a better listener so that others will feel truly heard

i want to be a more joyful person so that others want to spend time with me.

I want to be wiser so that I dont make the same mistakes again and again.

So, I guess I want to be a better person do that I can be a help to others.