Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Wellness Icebreaker #3

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 19th, 2022

Today I am grateful for…

64
User Profile: Hadallmyshots
Hadallmyshots January 21st, 2022

New member here...hey....i guess im grateful for my 3 kids and the fact i get to tell them i love them anytime i want.

User Profile: silentheritage
silentheritage January 21st, 2022

I'm grateful for my family. Friends come and go but family stays. I'm also grateful for a very good band named Angels and Airwaves, it helps me when I'm sad. I'll leave a link to a song I really love here for anyone who's interested: Angels and Airwaves - A little's enough

User Profile: naturalhelper6843
naturalhelper6843 January 21st, 2022

I am thankful that I get to help others, I Never knew it until I started but I really love to do this.

I am also thankful that I have-after always thinking it will never happen- Finally found love in my life.

User Profile: StarryNorm
StarryNorm January 21st, 2022

It's finally weekend!

User Profile: WriterwithOCD
WriterwithOCD March 14th, 2022

@CheeryMango

My kids giving me a hug.

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 March 16th, 2022

Today I'm grateful for being alive.

User Profile: sensitiveSpring6042
sensitiveSpring6042 March 16th, 2022

@CheeryMango

Going through another day of school and supporting my family.

User Profile: Loveyourfate
Loveyourfate March 16th, 2022

Today I'm grateful for waking up well rested and in a good mood, and that I have the energy to do what I need to do today.

User Profile: ingeniousPond13
ingeniousPond13 March 18th, 2022

@CheeryMango, I am grateful for... Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. Self-discovery is beautiful i am so happy joyous to feel peace. because i felt pain and sadness. Only to find JESUS! I Found my True love. May you all Be blessed..

1 reply
User Profile: bigNutella4189
bigNutella4189 March 18th, 2022

I am grateful for... Parents who want me dead and my brain wanting them to be right.

User Profile: Redirecting
Redirecting October 12th, 2022

Amen @ingeniousPond13

load more
User Profile: purrwalker
purrwalker March 18th, 2022

Having a roof and comfy bed to sleep in. Having to share my home with my girlfriend, having my senses healthy, being able to eat, able to study comfortably, enjoying this moment of peace and quiet.