Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name a highlight in your day!

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie July 8th, 2019

50
User Profile: SweetSurrender2020
SweetSurrender2020 November 11th, 2020

another one is watching my kids all three of them play with their dollhouses

they ahve expensive toys and their taste in stuff is differemt tahn what i like they love lol dolls

User Profile: SweetSurrender2020
SweetSurrender2020 November 11th, 2020

watching the sunset with my spouse

ending another glorius day

User Profile: SweetSurrender2020
SweetSurrender2020 November 11th, 2020

drinking tea and eating perpidge farm cokies

User Profile: SweetSurrender2020
SweetSurrender2020 November 11th, 2020

warching my ultimate afv tv sitcom M*A*S*H

User Profile: strawberryForest9562
strawberryForest9562 November 17th, 2020

Finishing a book and starting a new one 😆

User Profile: SkullCrusher1989
SkullCrusher1989 November 17th, 2020

@Tazzie

Just completed a chapter that I was skipping from past weeks in the name of tomorrow may be this is my greatest highlights

User Profile: healandhope
healandhope November 17th, 2020

i got to talk to an old friend.

User Profile: Actuallynobody017
Actuallynobody017 November 18th, 2020

Slept the entire afternoon. Felt fresh.

User Profile: kmaum316
kmaum316 November 20th, 2020

Put my Christmas tree up

User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 November 20th, 2020

I am really proud of myself today. I did all I was supposed to do and more and it was a hard day but because I communicated what was going on with the right people today's challenge did not knock me down. I kept going and even finished the day strong. Thank God and thank you for this forum.

I've just finished hanging photos and memorabilia to my wall something I haven't been inclined to do for years and things were just on the floor unfinished... my favorite recent memories, so precious, now hung up.

I'm done for the day, thank you for reading.