Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja May 3rd, 2019

My current goal is to regain freetime and break the hold homework has on my life. At the moment, I spend too much time stressing over school and working on homework, and Ive seen it reflected in my results on quizzes and worksheets. I also have no freetime. I need to stop overworking myself so I can reduce stress and improve my falling grades, and I can do this by allowing time for myself to do what I want to, like reading or playing videogames.

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP May 3rd, 2019

I need to stop being lazy and start working out again!!! My muffin top is coming back! NOOOOOoooooooooooo!

User Profile: Amy8
Amy8 May 12th, 2019

One goal I am working towards right now is improving myself :)

User Profile: andyfalls
andyfalls May 19th, 2019

Making my best friend happy.

User Profile: Imperfectionisbeautiful
Imperfectionisbeautiful May 20th, 2019

My current goal is to help as many people as I can and in the process helping myself too to achieve inner peace.

User Profile: Nhisgrace
Nhisgrace May 21st, 2019

Drinking Water and positive self talk

User Profile: wittyCoco
wittyCoco May 31st, 2019

To eat healthier 🍓🍉🥬🥒

User Profile: Nhisgrace
Nhisgrace June 1st, 2019

Responding to life in a more positive way. Acting as I already have what I am hoping for.

User Profile: braveLove241
braveLove241 June 3rd, 2019

Finishing my degree!

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 June 6th, 2019

To conplete my syllabus for the next exam. The syllabus is huge!