Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: amicableSky2675
amicableSky2675 December 11th, 2020

Leave and start a new life

User Profile: samanthariley
samanthariley December 14th, 2020

Getting up on time of a morning haha.. so insignificant to many probably but huge for me..

1 reply
User Profile: thecosmicchild27
thecosmicchild27 December 15th, 2020

@samanthariley honestly same. I have some sleep issues so waking up early and on time can be a huge challenge. I totally get it

load more
User Profile: thecosmicchild27
thecosmicchild27 December 15th, 2020

One goal I'm working towards is succeeding at my auditions and starting to achieve my dreams of being a kpop idol

User Profile: HaloCompany88
HaloCompany88 December 19th, 2020

Namaste! The one goal I am working on is finishing my Certification for Life Coaching!!

User Profile: PathworkingCoachJoni
PathworkingCoachJoni December 19th, 2020

Self care so I can function better when depressive episodes come at me