Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: raemeth
raemeth September 22nd, 2018

Being sober

User Profile: SkylrOutlier
SkylrOutlier September 22nd, 2018

@Laura going out more

User Profile: TheAbyssalCollective
TheAbyssalCollective September 22nd, 2018

making an appointment with a new therapist

User Profile: understandingWatermelon1062
understandingWatermelon1062 September 22nd, 2018

Closure and not the way I wanted but at least I have and ending

User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 September 22nd, 2018

Staying heathy

User Profile: Babygiraffe92
Babygiraffe92 September 22nd, 2018

To build a life outside of my best friend and I.

User Profile: magneticLight30
magneticLight30 September 22nd, 2018

Working on myself. Trying to be a better version of myself :)

User Profile: impartialHickory5075
impartialHickory5075 September 22nd, 2018

Starting school October 29th Bachelor of Science Non Profit Business Management and getting back to running.

User Profile: mathimatician
mathimatician September 22nd, 2018

Graduation

User Profile: tallLion4526
tallLion4526 September 22nd, 2018

Trying to manage my anxiety over my new job. I