Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: ChubbyGirl
ChubbyGirl September 22nd, 2018

finding fun things to do to keep me reminiscing about the past and making my depression worse.

User Profile: sleepinginaballoon
sleepinginaballoon September 22nd, 2018

Going to get an evaluation at a mental health clinic. Getting up the courage to call and get help.

1 reply
User Profile: Nhisgrace
Nhisgrace May 12th, 2019

@sleepinginaballoon

Asking for help has always been difficult for me. I felt asking for help was admitting failure and being weak. My mom has been my strongest supporter. Having the courage to ask for help is not a weakness. It takes someone with a strong will to face the stigma and reveal your need for help.

load more
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 September 22nd, 2018

Make it to the gym on the days i have set myself as good for my general health & wellbeing :) i plan 4 to 5 days at gym

User Profile: SabrinaGraceDoesntExist
SabrinaGraceDoesntExist September 22nd, 2018

One of my goals rn is learning to live with this incurrble infections that prevents me from marrige nd hving kids, my other gole is mking my youtube chnnel more poplulr , if you wnt to help me out ll then sub to my chnnel here is link > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSQbPbgS8EYjtpnFTq_0HeQ

September 22nd, 2018

Self care 💖

User Profile: RoseLouiseG
RoseLouiseG September 22nd, 2018

I hope to learn to control my habits and manage my time better. :)

User Profile: Atyqxah
Atyqxah September 22nd, 2018

To be happy

1 reply
User Profile: CompassionateWalker87
CompassionateWalker87 September 22nd, 2018

@Atyqxah same here, seems like i haveno luck in anything... i hope life will be better for both of us soon, be positive buddy :)

load more
User Profile: Rjonax
Rjonax September 22nd, 2018

@Laura I am working towards surviving until life gets better

User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness September 22nd, 2018

Finding an actual career that I will like.

All these careers don't want an excessively anxious worker.

User Profile: SherSher1011
SherSher1011 September 22nd, 2018

Completing university and getting married