Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 22nd, 2018

Being a published author/go on a date with someone

User Profile: YourPersonalPal
YourPersonalPal September 22nd, 2018

Becoming a better person a little bit everyday.

User Profile: Janna456
Janna456 September 22nd, 2018

Gratuate from DLE and go to 10th grade

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 September 22nd, 2018

Getting myself up, and moving. Just this mental road block at the moment. Everything I do, or someone else does, makes me irritated. I need more rest. My goal is to have a better sleep schedule. Work hard, and when the sun sets, is when I can do things for myself.

User Profile: RebeccalouiseHaslam
RebeccalouiseHaslam September 24th, 2018

Getting Level 1 Childcare Passed in College.

User Profile: Butterbeerandcoffee
Butterbeerandcoffee September 24th, 2018

Losing weight , getting a stable mind and making a portfolio

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment February 13th, 2019

@Butterbeerandcoffee

Can relate

load more
User Profile: affectionateNorth4018
affectionateNorth4018 September 24th, 2018

Completing the PHP

User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 September 29th, 2018

Having a good night routine, so I can fall asleep earlier and faster. This involves at least a 3 minute guided meditation, and some other calming music, and just stretches. I need to learn to accept the unwanted situations that come my way.

1 reply
User Profile: hohwriter726
hohwriter726 February 14th, 2019

@Skyy0 These sound like great goals. Best of luck in achieving them.

load more
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 29th, 2018

To complete all my work on time and to stand by my decisions made.

User Profile: scarletWheel7933
scarletWheel7933 September 29th, 2018

Staying here