Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal you want to achieve in the next 12 months is __________

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia December 28th, 2020
21
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 28th, 2020

@Starmedia

Hi,

One goal i want to achieve is to get to 30 consecutive days working on my progress path. Ive gotten 16 so far

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!🎈🎉

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP December 29th, 2020

Hello @juliak1968 ! That is a wonderful goal to have. Smiling with smiling eyes

I am glad you want to work on your progress path for 30 days consequently and I am so happy to hear that you already have completed 16 days. Keep it up! Red heart

Also, I wish you a very Happy New Year as well. Ribbon

I hope the coming year will be filled with opportunities, happiness and love! Red heart

Also, if you are interested in learning about Setting Goals, then check out our December Event post on Setting Goals for the New Year.

I hope you will enjoy it. Take care! Smiling with smiling eyes

Are you interested in joining our team? Check this post: https://www.7cups.com/forum/HelpWanted_188/SubCommunities_2099/HelpWantedPositivityGratitude_230961/

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 29th, 2020

@Starmedia

Thank you for such a nice message!

I wish you a safe happy and fun 2021

Ribbon Red heart

Blessings, Day

Smiling with smiling eyes

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP December 29th, 2020

@juliak1968

Thank you and you too! Stay Blessed. Red heartSmiling with smiling eyes

Are you interested in joining our team? Check this post: https://www.7cups.com/forum/HelpWanted_188/SubCommunities_2099/HelpWantedPositivityGratitude_230961/

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 January 6th, 2021

🎉🎊🤗My goal of 30 consecutive days working on my progress path is up to 24 now!! Yay!!. @Starmedia Almost have 2021's first goal ackomplished.

What are a couple good goals many of us should strive for in 2021?

Blessings, Day

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 9th, 2021

@juliak1968

That's amazing, Julia! I am so glad that you almost have your fist goal complete for 2021. heartyes

I personally feel that while setting goals for ourselves, it's important to keep our physial and mental well-being in priority. What are your thoughts? and what goals do you wish to accomplish in 2021? angel

Stay blessed! heart

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 January 9th, 2021

@Starmedia my goals this year are for a stable apartment, and a better outlook 👀

2 more days until i reach 30 days in a row on my path!! Yay

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 13th, 2021

@juliak1968

Good to know about your goals, Julia. I hope you have a great stable apartment as well as a better outlook. Wishing you the best for your goals. heart

I think since 2 days are over you must have already reached your goal? surprise Yay, I feel so excited ! laugh

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 January 13th, 2021

@Starmedia

Thank you, yes i reached the 30 day goal, and im working on a nice new apartment as we speak. Ill find out shortly if i got it. I go finish paperwork tomorrow.

I hope this message finds you in a happy place.

Blessings, Day

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 13th, 2021

@juliak1968

Thank you. So happy to know you completed your goal! Hurray!!heart

And, I really hope you get the nice new apartment. angel

Stay blessed, Julia! heart

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Saimahab
Saimahab January 9th, 2021

1 goal I want all of us to achieve to ACCEPTING WHO YOU ARE. Do not depend on others for determining your worth. If you do so, your entire live revolves around them and you try to make adjustments for others. So let's start this year hoping that we accept ourself and we try to make adjustments ONLY FOR OURSELF. Do not let others define your worth, it is only YOU who should do so.

to everyone reading this - we've got it! We've come so far and we shall keep moving forward because at the end of the tunnel, there's always light💙

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 January 11th, 2021

@Saimahab That was very wise, thank you

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 13th, 2021

@Saimahab

Aw, I appreciate this wonderful thought and intention. Thank you so much for sharing your kind thoughts. smiley

I understand, accepting ourselves the way we are and realizing our own worth can be difficult at times but is extremely important. heart

This is a beautiful goal to have, thanks for the motivation, Saima! heart

load more
User Profile: BugSCE
BugSCE January 11th, 2021

One goal I would like to complete is my college education program.

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 13th, 2021

@BugSCE

Education is extremely important! smileyI am glad you want to complete your college education, that's a great goal to have. Keep learning and just do your best. heart

load more
User Profile: Blanketcatsumipachi
Blanketcatsumipachi January 12th, 2021

I have my eyes on the training in this 7 cups program, finish my education, continue to lose weight. I like how I have more coordination and less pain.

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 13th, 2021

@Blanketcatsumipachi

First of all I am glad you feel that you have more more coordination and less pain. Also, I love how your goals are related to learning and health, both are extremely important. Wishing you the best, and I hope you achieve them! heart

load more
User Profile: KitttyCat
KitttyCat January 13th, 2021

I would like to achieve my goal in losing weight and build a perfect healthy body.

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 13th, 2021

@KitttyCat

I am glad you want to take care of your health, Kitty. I hope you achieve your goal and stay healthy! heart

load more
User Profile: sincerePenny4591
sincerePenny4591 January 25th, 2021

Lose 30 lbs

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 25th, 2021

@sincerePenny4591

I hope you achieve your goal and stay healthy! heart

load more