Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: ahealingEndoftherainbow22
ahealingEndoftherainbow22 December 8th, 2018

About how I was there for them when everyone else turned their heads

User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 December 31st, 2018

That even though I keep failing I have always tried, I have always tried

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 January 1st, 2019

For my writings

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 22nd, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13 - I can empathize with that. I suppose all of us writers want that.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 29th, 2019

@Chiaroscuro1

I need people to remember me by my writing because I cannot have kids and with my mental issues, I do not to put a foster kid through the dangerous choas of my mind.

I write horror and thriller to express my depression, fears, and anxieties.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 30th, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13 - That sounds very meaningful. I don't have children either and probably never will. Have you shared some of those writings somewhere on 7 Cups where I can have a look at it? You make me curious.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 31st, 2019

@Chiaroscuro1

I posted some on my feed. Maybe I'll copy and paste from my blog

User Profile: delightful95
delightful95 April 2nd, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13 i'm appreciate with wat u hv chosen for ur life nd ur decision obviously make other encourage😊 hv a great lyf...

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 April 3rd, 2019

@delightful95 Thank you

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: crispWaterfall39
crispWaterfall39 March 16th, 2019

Give it all to get it all.

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 March 16th, 2019

That I was kind hearted, a deep soul, tenacious, and a lover of life, animals and nature.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 March 22nd, 2019

That I searched for the true God no matter where it led me.

User Profile: Cierra00
Cierra00 April 3rd, 2019

That I'm kind to people, no matter what