Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 6th, 2018

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

207
User Profile: lovingMelon88724
lovingMelon88724 September 7th, 2018

Dance (ballet), friends And family is what motivates me. seeing everyone that I know, laugh and smile. That's life. That's motivation.

User Profile: lovingMelon88724
lovingMelon88724 September 7th, 2018

Music, dance, friends and fam is what calms me down. Also, talking to certain people that can relate.

User Profile: BlackSakura
BlackSakura September 7th, 2018

Music, travel, attract a lot of money, be single and happy

User Profile: Robin7cups
Robin7cups September 7th, 2018

I have no idea what's motivating me but I'm better than before!

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 7th, 2018

1. Coffee (love my caffeine)

2. Good few hours of sleep

3. I know I need to errands

4. Music

5. Inspiration

User Profile: hysmoniai
hysmoniai September 7th, 2018

Thought of a hopeful future, and this deep inner need for change. My siblings.

User Profile: freshHug78
freshHug78 September 7th, 2018

Rewards and success

User Profile: limegreenIdea7071
limegreenIdea7071 September 7th, 2018

My family depends on me.

I may not be feeling well, but I keep the planning going. I write down the chores, meals, finances...

User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey September 7th, 2018

my younger self.

User Profile: nerdylistener
nerdylistener September 7th, 2018

The fact that there is always going to be someone out there that loves me for how I am, and not who I pretend to be.