Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 6th, 2018

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

207
User Profile: CaringGecko
CaringGecko September 7th, 2018

School

User Profile: Sam1509
Sam1509 September 7th, 2018

My foster sister and @Alex277 who motivate me

User Profile: Sam1509
Sam1509 September 7th, 2018

My foster sister and @Alex277 who motivate me

1 reply
User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 September 7th, 2018

@Sam1509 you are awesome Samheart

load more
User Profile: Toastastic
Toastastic September 7th, 2018

The idea that life still goes on even in the most difficult moments. I really believe that we should strive make the most of what we have, throughout both the good and bad. I want to surpass my own limits and challenge myself to create meaningful memories that will last a lifetime.

1 reply
User Profile: RancidHead
RancidHead September 7th, 2018

@Toastastic

Keep up the positivity.

load more
User Profile: prattleclack
prattleclack September 7th, 2018

An important researcher at my uni agreed to an interview on Monday! Good motivation there!

User Profile: RancidHead
RancidHead September 7th, 2018

Independence and pride.

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 September 7th, 2018

The hope of feeling peace

User Profile: afriendindeed20
afriendindeed20 September 7th, 2018

love!

User Profile: enlightenedTree32
enlightenedTree32 September 7th, 2018

My family!

User Profile: Grizzly09
Grizzly09 September 7th, 2018

The one thing that isn't a thing it's my daughter she may not live with me but I know she is in good hands just not mine and I need to change that