Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: considerateSea1229
considerateSea1229 September 6th, 2018

I appreciate you. Youre doing so great and i couldn't do better. Im proud of you keep up the good work!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 6th, 2018

@considerateSea1229

Youre doing fantastic! Im proud of you! Keep up the amazing work!

load more
User Profile: EnaW
EnaW September 6th, 2018

Something my grandma uses to say... trouble don't last.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 6th, 2018

@EnaW

Trouble doesnt last

load more
User Profile: dreamyeyes22
dreamyeyes22 September 8th, 2018

Im going to stop keeping things from you.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 8th, 2018

@dreamyeyes22

I wish this person opens up to you and you have an open relationship

load more
User Profile: BeneathYouAreBeautiful
BeneathYouAreBeautiful September 8th, 2018

''I believe in you, even if you don't believe in yourself. You can do it, just don't give up!''

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@BeneathYouAreBeautiful

I believe in you, even if you don‘t believe in yourself. You can do it. You will do great at it. Just don‘t give up.

load more
User Profile: Beeboo1998
Beeboo1998 September 9th, 2018

I

User Profile: BeneathYouAreBeautiful
BeneathYouAreBeautiful September 9th, 2018

@Beeboo1998

I am your friend! And i really mean it.

load more
User Profile: Jadefire
Jadefire September 9th, 2018

You did all that you could for this relationship. He doesn't deserve to have someone like you in his life at the moment. Save your love for someone who truly appreciates you and treats you right. You're strong enough to move on from this.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@Jadefire

you did all that you could for the relationship. He doesn‘t deserve to have you in his life. Save your love for one who truly appreciates and cherishes you, and treats you right. You‘re strong; you can move on from this.

load more
User Profile: 314159RainKitten
314159RainKitten September 9th, 2018

You pain will pass with time. You will be okay beacuse you are strong. You are so loved. Dont let the pain get the best of you. Fight. I know you can do it. :)

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@314159RainKitten

Your pain will come to pass. You‘ll be all right because of your strength. You‘re loved. Don‘t let the pain get the best of you. Fight it. I know you can do it.

load more
User Profile: ApplesAndTea
ApplesAndTea September 9th, 2018

"You can stop pushing yourself now. We'll take it from here. Just rest for as long as you need."

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@ApplesAndTea

You can stop pushing yourself. Rest for as long as you need; they‘ve got it.

load more
User Profile: hardworkingPenny3489
hardworkingPenny3489 September 9th, 2018

You can rest today.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@hardworkingPenny3489

You can relax today

load more
User Profile: Maple4101
Maple4101 September 9th, 2018

We accept you, no matter what.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 9th, 2018

@Maple4101

I accept you, no matter what

User Profile: MissPen
MissPen September 9th, 2018

@Maple4101 Ill bet you are a pretty great person. I accept you

load more