Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: bittersweett94
bittersweett94 September 17th, 2018

"I love you"

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 17th, 2018

@bittersweett94

I hope that someone will say those words to you.

load more
User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 September 19th, 2018

you are good enough.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 19th, 2018

@cyanOwl994

you are more than good enough

load more
User Profile: HeatherjustAgirl80
HeatherjustAgirl80 September 19th, 2018

THAT THE PEOPLE I LOVE WILL NEVER TURN THEIR BACKS ON ME & WILL LOVE ME TROUGH THE GOOD TIMES & THE BAD

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 19th, 2018

@HeatherjustAgirl80

The people you love who love you back will always be there for you and will stay by you through thick and thin.

load more
User Profile: Cullitrel
Cullitrel September 20th, 2018

There is a job that's just right for you, and they want you to start on Monday.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@Cullitrel

Theres a perfect job out there for you, and they want you to start ASAP

load more
User Profile: APerson0f
APerson0f September 20th, 2018

Stop being the shadow, they will never see you if you never see the sun

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@APerson0

Stop being the shadow. Others will never see you unless you can see the sun

load more
User Profile: considerateSea1229
considerateSea1229 September 20th, 2018

I miss you. I wish to be with you but i can't. But i will love you and miss you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@considerateSea1229

Best wishes! I hope this person calls you soon!

load more
User Profile: Sweetandtart64
Sweetandtart64 September 20th, 2018

You are worth everything. Sometimes making mistakes is fine....

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@Sweetandtart64

Making mistakes is a natural part of life. You are worth the universe to the one who loves you.

load more
User Profile: pumpernickle095
pumpernickle095 September 20th, 2018

Your mistakes don't define you! (It relates to so many things right now)

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@pumpernickle095

Your mistakes arent who you are

load more
September 20th, 2018

They were wrong. They don't understand. You don't need them, they don't understand the situation. You can do this.

You're doing the right thing.

You're doing what's best for you. It'll work out.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@RedMouse

They were wrong. They couldn't understand the situation, and you don‘t need them.

You can do this. You are doing the right thing. You‘re doign what‘s best for you. It‘ll work out.

September 20th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for saying this <3 It really means a lot to me

I hope you have a wonderful week!! ^^

September 20th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Sorry to reply again but I just looked and saw you responded to so many other people, and I wanted you to know I think you're really amazing and kind for doing that, and I hope lots of good things happen to you <3

Thank you so much for being here!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@RedMouse

Youre welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HeatherjustAgirl80
HeatherjustAgirl80 September 20th, 2018

I love you just the way you are & always will!!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 20th, 2018

@HeatherjustAgirl80

Best wishes! Hope this person confesses to you!

load more