Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: passionateDime8163
passionateDime8163 October 3rd, 2018

You dont have to end it here at this point of your life you will get your new start you will get better you will grow and get stronger than you are now and you will help others who need help and cant get it

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 3rd, 2018

@passionateDime8163

don

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 3rd, 2018

@goldenDog9992

We all have purpose, but I have no idea what it is. . . I've said the same thing you did.

Here what I do . . . give yourself at least 5 things you look forward to, it can as simple a your favorite coffee in the morning or being with a pet. Focus on those things, because life is a collection of the smallest in between big things.

load more
load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 3rd, 2018

I'm your friend i shouldn't have left you on your own I'm here now i will be here for you don't worry i will choose you every time like i used to

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 4th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

Hopefully your friend reassures you with this!

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 3rd, 2018

"I think you were right, that procedure the best route."

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 4th, 2018

@Rebekahwriter13

You were right and chose the best way.

load more
User Profile: Serindia
Serindia October 6th, 2018

I love you! I was wrong. Please be mine.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 7th, 2018

@Serindia

Best wishes! Hope your love says this to you!

load more
User Profile: BlueDusk99
BlueDusk99 October 9th, 2018

You'll be strong enough to get the job, and you'll do well.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 9th, 2018

@BlueDusk99

You

load more
User Profile: Cullitrel
Cullitrel October 17th, 2018

The elves will revise your resume while you take a nap.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 17th, 2018

@Cullitrel

the nice little elves will revise your resume while you sleep

load more
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen October 17th, 2018

everything is okay, Sorry I've been busy and haven't communicated with you. You are doing a great job and I'm proud of you.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 17th, 2018

@MissPen

Hope you recieve this message!

(everythings fine. Youre doing a great job! Were proud of you!)

load more
User Profile: Sammy73
Sammy73 October 17th, 2018

Im sorry for hanging up, sorry for walking away so easily. Though I played tough, you did mean something to me and I do miss you.

User Profile: HartandSoul
HartandSoul October 17th, 2018

@Sammy73 I hope you get to hear exactly that from the person you want to. You deserve it, and you deserve happiness!

load more
User Profile: HartandSoul
HartandSoul October 17th, 2018

"It's okay to hold on, in a world where everyone else is letting go. Memories do mean something more than just sentimentality."

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 17th, 2018

@HartandSoul

Its okay to hang onto emotions and memories, even as many others forget and leave them. Memories mean something more than just sentimentality

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 18th, 2018

i should have not abandoned you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 21st, 2018

@tallSugar4889

hope you hear this!

User Profile: Dreamygirl241996
Dreamygirl241996 October 22nd, 2018

@goldenDog9992

thanks for your wishes...i did hear it😇

load more
load more