Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Serindia
Serindia October 21st, 2018

I love you! I only want you, not her!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 21st, 2018

@Serindia

hope you hear this!

User Profile: Serindia
Serindia October 22nd, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you. But I know I will never hear that

load more
load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 21st, 2018

User Profile: Dreamygirl241996
Dreamygirl241996 October 21st, 2018

I love you!

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 21st, 2018

@Dreamygirl241996

hope you hear this!

load more
User Profile: FindingPeaceWithin1
FindingPeaceWithin1 October 22nd, 2018

Everything is going to be okay

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018

@FindingPeaceWithin1

everything WILL be okay

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 22nd, 2018

You dont have to work anymore, unless of course you want to, but take some time off for yourself to work on your life instead of solving everyone elses problems.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018

@easyWater4109

you

load more
User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 October 22nd, 2018

I accept you for you.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018

@cyanOwl994

i accept you for who you are!

User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 October 22nd, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you smileyheart

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018

@cyanOwl994

you

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iridescentfirefly
iridescentfirefly October 22nd, 2018

I'm here for you and I care

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018

@iridescentfirefly

If you ever need to talk, I

load more
User Profile: Triple9Virgo
Triple9Virgo October 22nd, 2018

You're worth it. You deserve to be happy.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018

@Triple9Virgo

Keep living. You will get through these sad times. You deserve to be happy and live life.

load more
October 22nd, 2018

I am sorry for judging you and mocking you while you were struggling with your problems.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018

@royalicecream

Hope you hear this!

load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja October 22nd, 2018