Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "C" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "C" is........

62
December 5th, 2016

City Church. This is my family, my support system. I wouldn't be who I am today without this church.

December 6th, 2016

Coffee!

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta December 6th, 2016

College! I love college and it feels good to be working towards my Associate's Degree, as well as my Bachelor's in Psych! laugh

User Profile: intellectualSugar3653
intellectualSugar3653 December 6th, 2016

Chocolate

December 6th, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "C" is COURAGE !! cool

User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

Cats. Consciousness. Christmas. Consideration. Cars.

2 replies
User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

@Autumnsprings

Coffee, colors, coloring, creativity!

1 reply
User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

@Autumnsprings

Chocolate, cake, courage, the ability to change things and to change ourselves. Compassion (I can't remember if I already said that, but it's worth repeating.)

load more
load more
December 6th, 2016

coffee

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 7th, 2016

Chocolate

User Profile: KnocktournalMonkey
KnocktournalMonkey December 7th, 2016

@Laura

A few on this letter of the alphabet: Chair that I sit on after a long day, car that I drive to take me places, chocolate to treat myself once in awhile.

User Profile: tentativemitjo
tentativemitjo December 7th, 2016

Carefully