Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "F" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "F" is........

55
User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Fascination

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

Father❤

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

@ivoryBunny7465

Forgiveness❤

load more
December 5th, 2016

FSU. Unconquered. We are The Florida State University Seminoles. I wouldn't be where I am or who I am without the experiences I had in college. The best years I had with some of the worst within. I know that may not make sense, but it was those rough times that made the time I had there great.

December 6th, 2016

Flowers 💐🌹🌼🌷🌻🥀🌸🏵🌺

December 6th, 2016

Flowers 💐🌹🌼🌷🌻🥀🌸🏵🌺

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 6th, 2016

Future. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have a future and to be alive, and to be able to shape my own future.

User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

Friends. Family. Faith. Fortitude. Fans. Freedom. Frogs. I used to have some African Dwarf Frogs (Sonny and Cher) and I loved them! Forgiveness. Flexibility. My fianće. Fruit.

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 December 6th, 2016

Food!

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 7th, 2016

Family and friends

User Profile: tentativemitjo
tentativemitjo December 7th, 2016

Fourty-two (Not just my dad's age, but the secret of the universe!)