Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "G" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "G" is........

50
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

God :)

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for grass.

User Profile: oliolds
oliolds December 3rd, 2016

guitar

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for gentleness. The tender and compassionate action, which shows acceptance for my weaknesses and a deep care for me as a whole.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for the Gym, it allows me to stay active when it gets too cold outside.

User Profile: courageousNatural63
courageousNatural63 December 4th, 2016

God

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

grapessssssss <3 my favorite fruit :p

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Ganja, giggles it causes

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 5th, 2016

Green

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 5th, 2016

Gratitude💟