Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "G" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "G" is........

50
December 5th, 2016

Grill. Nothing beats a good ol cookout on gameday.

December 5th, 2016

Genuine People

December 6th, 2016

God

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 6th, 2016

Generosity

User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

God. Good people. Good food. Grace. Grocery stores. Going somewhere other than a doctor's office. (It happens so rarely I'm thankful when I can go anywhere else.)

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 7th, 2016

Gardens

User Profile: tentativemitjo
tentativemitjo December 7th, 2016

Grandma (Love you, Me-maw!)

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 December 8th, 2016

I am thankful for grass.

User Profile: intellectualSugar3653
intellectualSugar3653 December 9th, 2016

Google

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno December 9th, 2016

Gentleness in this harsh universe.