Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "S" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "S" is........

59
User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

STORIES

as in books, but all of you too -- stories waiting to be read, and i hope the right person will be able to get you to open up (if that makes any sense)

1 reply
User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU December 3rd, 2016

@windflowers

YOU. MAKE. SENSE!!!

load more
User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Stars. Sadly I can't see much here in the big polluted city, but they're the best. They make me instantly feel better.

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for sounds!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

School, sacrifices, sarcasm :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies
User Profile: EtherealFeathers
EtherealFeathers December 5th, 2016

@intelligentString Luckyyyy. We don't get a lot of snow here ;-;

User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 November 16th, 2017

You're enthusiasm is contagious. @intelligentString

load more
User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for snow.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

SOCCER!heartI eat, drink and breath soccer!

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for support. I've been blessed with the support of an incredible partner, my family, and friends both in everyday life and here on 7cups. It makes facing those tough days and experiences easier, knowing you've got someone next to you supporting, encouraging, and at times guiding you through it.

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Silence

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 4th, 2016

Sunshine.