Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "S" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "S" is........

59
December 6th, 2016

Sunshine 🌞

December 6th, 2016

Sunshine <3

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 6th, 2016

Supportive people

User Profile: Autumnsprings
Autumnsprings December 6th, 2016

Seven cups. Sincerity. Serenity. Sunshine. Swimming. Snails (had some in an aquarium and loved them). Small acts of kindness. Sleep. Solace. Sesame seeds. Sushi 🍣. Seafood. Seas. Sand castles. Space. Sci-fi.

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 7th, 2016

Sunshine! If I don't get enough of it, my depression completely takes over.

User Profile: tentativemitjo
tentativemitjo December 7th, 2016

Sweden

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 December 8th, 2016

I am thankful for snow.

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno December 9th, 2016

Solitude.

User Profile: Peachsicle
Peachsicle September 25th, 2017

Seven cups!

User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 November 16th, 2017

I'm thankful for Snoopy! I just love that dog. Brings me back to my childhood all over again. @Laura