Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "T is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "T is........

46
User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for (7cupsof)teacheeky

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Tea, and thankfulness :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Tape. It's a lifesaver.

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for the fact that others are thoughtful.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for Tea, it has so many benifits that make my life better.

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for tolerance. So much has changed in the world, and I for one am grateful that tolerance seems to be something that has grown. It's of great importance to accept the opinions and behaviours of others even when we don't agree with them (as long as no one is being hurt or harmed in anyway). As tolerance grows, so does acceptance...and so does love. heart

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Tea

User Profile: oliolds
oliolds December 4th, 2016

tea

User Profile: Genevieve123
Genevieve123 December 4th, 2016

I am grateful for tranquility

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 4th, 2016

Teaching. (I teach, and my role as a teacher gives me an identity and a sense of purpose.)