Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The best part of my day is ALWAYS......

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 27th, 2018

The best part of my day is ALWAYS......

130
User Profile: Lilyblossom8728
Lilyblossom8728 July 13th, 2020

Waking up to a FaceTime call from my long distance relationship boyfriend

User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble July 14th, 2020

Falling asleep, knowing I have a night of sleep ahead. That I have no reason to participate in life anymore.

User Profile: gizeh23
gizeh23 July 14th, 2020

The best part of my day is in the morning since that's the time I used for myself and self care :)

User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 July 14th, 2020

When I get to hide away in my room for some peace and quiet and cuddle my dog

User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 July 14th, 2020

enjoying a cup of iced coffee while watching youtube videos :)

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 July 16th, 2020

Being with God at night talking n chillin

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja July 16th, 2020

When I sneak a suit, dress pants and a baseball cap into the bathroom and make myself look masculine. I feel so happy when I do so!

User Profile: candicorn87
candicorn87 July 16th, 2020

When talking to him is the best part of my day, wish it would happen today.

User Profile: selfconfidentMelon5824
selfconfidentMelon5824 July 16th, 2020

Reading in bed before I fall asleep

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble July 23rd, 2020

@selfconfidentMelon5824

That is a good one!!

load more
User Profile: Puddleink
Puddleink July 17th, 2020

The best part of my day is that few minutes I spend tending my front yard petunias.