Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the 10 qualities you love about yourself

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin July 18th, 2017

List 10 qualities or traits you love or admire the most about yourself ❤

​​​​​​Mine are -

1. My loving personality
2. Positive attitude
3. Caring - willingness to help others
4. My natural talent in art
5. I'm a giver
6. My determination
7. An animal lover
8. I love my ability to cook
9. My generosity
10. I love my hair, sometimes :p

What's yours :)

44
User Profile: HelenDaSA
HelenDaSA July 25th, 2017

I love..

1. my tolerance

2. that I'm compassionate

3. my love for animals

4. that I can easily spend time alone

5. that I'm passionate

6. what my body is capable of

7. my good sense of humor

8. my sense of style

9. my hugging skills

10. that I'm sincere

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP July 25th, 2017

@HelenDaSA

So cool!!! Thank you for sharing! heart

load more
User Profile: TheHungerArtist
TheHungerArtist August 1st, 2017

1. Empathic 2. Analytical 3. Articulate 4. Compassionate 5. Tolerant 6. Patient 7. Self-aware 8. Creative 9. Funny 10. Modest ;)

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP August 1st, 2017

@TheHungerArtist

Awesome!!! Thank you for sharingheart

load more
User Profile: fighter23
fighter23 August 6th, 2017

1) My resilency

2) sarcasm

3) positivity

4) my smile

5) helping others

6) I never give up

7) determination in everything I do

ps: trying to be kind to myself as my depression is kicking my butt and I am on my second melt down today alone. 💔

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP August 6th, 2017

@fighter23

I really hope it gets better soon, *hugs* We are here for you heart

Thank you for sharing :)

User Profile: fighter23
fighter23 August 6th, 2017

@Harsvin Gladly accepts hugs! I hope it gets better soon too!

No problem with sharing! 💕

load more
User Profile: ilikeurflaws
ilikeurflaws October 14th, 2017

@fighter23 Awee your list is really awesome and we're here for ya heart

User Profile: fighter23
fighter23 October 15th, 2017

@ilikeurflaws awe thank you so much!! 💕

User Profile: ilikeurflaws
ilikeurflaws October 15th, 2017

@fighter23 Hope you're having a good day, if not, the sun will set and rise again for better days c:

User Profile: fighter23
fighter23 October 15th, 2017

@ilikeurflaws thank you! I am hanging in here. I have had a really shitty semester and my depression and anxiety is taking over. Just started new medication again because side effects on the last one were awful. Today on a whole though it has been peaceful and restful. Hope you're doing well and you had a nice day!💕

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: yellowJet8657
yellowJet8657 August 6th, 2017

1. My determination

2. My ability to love when I am able to

3. My good quirks

4. My wierdness

5. I am very social

6. Ability to stand up for myself and others

7. I'm caring

8. My creativity

9. My ingenuity

10. I'm passionate about a lot of things

This is a good idea :)

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP August 7th, 2017

@yellowJet8657

That's lovely, thank you for sharing! heart

load more
User Profile: bestMango8273
bestMango8273 August 8th, 2017

1) Intelligent

2) Funny

3) Kind

4) Caring

5) Sensitive

6) Loyal

7) Great taste in music

8) Hardworking

9) I love animals

10) I can cook well

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP August 8th, 2017

@bestMango8273

That's cool and thank you for sharing!heart

load more
User Profile: ilikeurflaws
ilikeurflaws October 14th, 2017

1. I like to talk and listen c:

2. I'm neat but love getting messy

3. I'm open-minded

4. I apprecaite a lot of things and people

5. My hair and skin tone c:

6. My love for the Sun

7. My love for nature and preserving it

8. I feel guilt

9. I'm empathetic

10. My love for myself c:

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP October 15th, 2017

@ilikeurflaws

That's cool.. thank you for sharing! heart

load more
User Profile: eisan
eisan October 15th, 2017

1. My way of thinking

2. I'm extremely understanding

3. My observing abilities

4. Being able to read between lines

5. My sense of humour

6. My taste in music

7. My eyes

8. The desire to help people in need

9. The feeling of connection to the nature

10, My own company

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP October 15th, 2017

@eisan

Awesome.. thank you for sharing! heart

load more
User Profile: straightforwardPlace2498
straightforwardPlace2498 October 15th, 2017

@Harsvin mine are:

1. My expertize in sarcasm
2. Positive attitude
3. My Endurance
4. My legs (looks and ability to run)
5. Self Confidence
6. My undying determination
7. Being a dog mom
8. How creative I am
9. My singing voice
10. Cooking Skills

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP October 15th, 2017

@straightforwardPlace2498

Lovely.. thank you for sharing!heart

load more
User Profile: bbrad
bbrad October 15th, 2017

1. I draw a lot

2. I used to make music

3. Some people say my hair looks nice.

4. I try to cheer others up

I dont think i have anymore qualities

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin OP October 15th, 2017

@bbrad

It's cool to know you draw.. I love to draw and it's one of my favourite hobby.

Thank you for sharing!heart

load more