Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the little things that make you smile or happy?

User Profile: Erato
Erato November 9th, 2017

The little things that make me smile or happy are my friends, 7cups community, jokes, compliments, embarrassing moments, pizza, chocolates and funny videos. What about you? I'd love to know!

33
User Profile: incognitoknight0101
incognitoknight0101 April 19th, 2018

"Listen closely. Even the trees exhale sweet love songs that roll off their boughs and echo out to all of creation. Love is always in the air."

User Profile: MattRainbow
MattRainbow April 23rd, 2018

I am so thankful for so much, and I of course won't be able to list all of the things I appreciate or am grateful for... but I will list a few (hehe!) Here we go:

My boyfriend (for loving me), my dietitian & therapist (for showing me respect, patience, and understanding - ALWAYS!), my good friends (Tina who has been there at my lowest, Jama who has laughed endlessly with me, Lacie who I've talked to for years, and Carrie who I am so similar to!), and lastly -- KESHA (the singer of course hehe!) She is so, so, SO strong despite everything she has been through. She loves us animals (what she calls her fans :D), unconditionally and her whole career she has shown us nothing but respect, love, care, and true genuine positive feelings toward us. Thank you to EVERYONE important in my life one way or another, and THANK. YOU. UNIVERSE. for being so KIND and PATIENT with me! <3

User Profile: incognitoknight0101
incognitoknight0101 April 24th, 2018

"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness."

User Profile: EarlyOnion
EarlyOnion April 24th, 2018

Seeing birds! :D

And having no weird crap happening for the day and I do mean it when I say weird.

User Profile: incognitoknight0101
incognitoknight0101 May 6th, 2018

7cups, friends, family, reading novels, travelling..

1 reply
November 6th, 2018

@incognitoknight0101 Nice laugh

load more
User Profile: AikaAmai
AikaAmai May 31st, 2018

I love seeing my friends smile. I also really like the scent of fresh pastries, the texture of dogs and cats fur... or maybe the taste of a delicious chocolate cake. The sound of a soft laughter is also really soothing to me.

When you think about it, the world around us is really beautiful. Sometimes it just isnt appreciated enough.

User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx June 10th, 2018

little things that make me smile:

7cups, doing the yearly walk for suicide prevention, meditation, yoga, journaling, country music, To Write Love on Her Arms, the sound of waves hitting the shore, reading a good book. and spending time in nature

User Profile: Willowlane
Willowlane June 10th, 2018

When we've been sent good weather

User Profile: amarifey
amarifey June 11th, 2018

the way babies smell

User Profile: lightCoconut1020
lightCoconut1020 November 6th, 2018

Nature in all its forms, shapes and sizes...singing...hugs...the smell of baked bread...