Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is something you love to have when practicing self care?

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove July 29th, 2018

What is something you love to have when practicing self care?

I love candles! And I also like a cup of tea!

Share some of your favourite things in this thread :)

@Beyoutywithin @fluffyunicorns84 @passionatepeyton @adaptivelight27 @Akshita0612 @ASilentObserver @beautifuldreamer64 @beyoutifullife @bouncywaterfall89 @bravetalker56 @chocoholic247 @compassion4you14 @Curveyourlipsintosmile @dancingstrawberry34 @debojyoti012 @EtherealFeather @fearlesslake610 @finleytews @gentledew96 @harsvin @JaydenIsHere @marshmaiiows @oakhenge @Nature777 @AnyaS @PalmTreesNRainbows @Peace @ReservedExcitement @sunflower700 @Mango3 @tazcares @tinugeorge @YourFriendforever @Hope3729 @Isha @ZaraSmiles @pureriver55 @Blossombreathe @Emily619 @emsworld @FrankieDylan @windflowers @Helpfulsoul64 @Zammn @Selena555 @Katiaclaire @HeyitsRoo @specialEyes53 @electriclily13 @blogger123 @AnyaS @CaringBrit @Mango3 @Erato @neatBalloon7178 @Peacefulhug92 @Jakeee @Chocoholic 247 @InspiringLee @wonderfulhart1330 @Azurentz @QuirkyAnne @IcedEthan @Kate @black1995 @Sayeshab

45
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS July 30th, 2018

Book and my special self care blanket! heart

1 reply
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP July 30th, 2018

@AnyaS

Aww sounds lovely - ah I have a special blanket too they're the best! :D

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly July 30th, 2018

Detective books, please! some chocolate too (never enough, both of them) @peppermintlove

1 reply
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP July 30th, 2018

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Detective books are super cool and omg yes chocolate!!! Treat yourself to a LOT of that :)

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly July 30th, 2018

Detective books, please! some chocolate too (never enough, both of them) @peppermintlove

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 July 30th, 2018

@peppermintlove hi peppermint - a lovely thread :')

for me, I love having a spa day at home (with face masks, calming music, a hot bath etc) or being with my lil doggo Rory :3

in summer I love to sit outside in the shade, with a picnic and a good book heart

1 reply
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP July 30th, 2018

@PeacefulHug92

That sounds so amazing you're a selfcare queen!! And that's really cute with your doggo Rory bless ❤ thank you for posting

load more
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB July 30th, 2018

definitely a cup of rose or green tea!

2 replies
User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 July 30th, 2018

@EllieKB ooh that sounds delicious! I'm sure it's very calming heart

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP July 30th, 2018

@EllieKB

oh my those are both wonderful teas!! I think I shall have some rose now :D

load more
User Profile: black1995
black1995 July 30th, 2018

A hugee mug of hot cocoa/tea/coffee, a warm blankie (in winters ofc!) and a comfy corner!

2 replies
User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 July 30th, 2018

@black1995 aw that sounds amazing heart comfy blankets always win my heart :p

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP July 30th, 2018

@black1995

That sounds absolutely perfect! ❤ I want that now hehe, I think we should all take a well deserved break with plenty of hot drinks and comfy blankets ;)

load more
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey July 30th, 2018

@peppermintlove My FAVORITE thing to have for self care are essential oils!

4 replies
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP July 31st, 2018

@blogger123

Omg essential oils are super relaxing! :D Any favourite ones?

3 replies
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey July 31st, 2018

@peppermintlove Definitely love lavender (hence the profile picture :p). Just started to get more involved with them so I will let you know if I find some more favorites! Do you have any favs?!

2 replies
User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP July 31st, 2018

@blogger123

Oooh I love the smell of lavender! And one of my favourites is peppermint, hence the name :')

Apparently ginger essential oil is super good: as it is really strong and has a lot of benefits. I'll have to try it at some point!

1 reply
User Profile: radiantrey
radiantrey July 31st, 2018

@peppermintlove Ahh that sounds sooo good! Oh my goodness, now I'm even more excited to dive deeper into the oil world!

load more
load more
load more
load more