Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 October 25th, 2017

Getting help

User Profile: empathicGrace51
empathicGrace51 October 25th, 2017

self doubt

Fear of failure

User Profile: Blazeyblur
Blazeyblur October 25th, 2017

My ex. I feel guilty. He dumped me because he didn't feel like dating me anymore and I feel guilty for not talking to him because his parents are terrible to him. Treat him like Cinderella but worse.

I know I shouldn't care. That was his choice, but still why do I feel guilty?

User Profile: courteousSouth6438
courteousSouth6438 October 25th, 2017

Making a mistake

that others think I

User Profile: Paytonfaye2003
Paytonfaye2003 October 25th, 2017

I am very happy for a change!laugh

User Profile: Sapphiremcdonald123
Sapphiremcdonald123 October 25th, 2017

So many things... but one of the main things on my mind right now... is ptsd... I feel sick... tired ... sleepless... numb.... scared... sad... and really just so numb... and detached... I feel like it's never gonna get better... and all the people I love are just slipping away... I know anxiety and ptsd makes people feel like that anyway, but what about when it's realy happening... when they really are slipping away, have I not had enough, when does it stop, when can I love without worrying about losing them... when will I move on... I just feel so numb...

User Profile: Exhorter4u
Exhorter4u October 25th, 2017

My family

User Profile: softBlossom64
softBlossom64 October 25th, 2017

This guy that I'm completely swooning over.

User Profile: ambitiousTown3648
ambitiousTown3648 October 25th, 2017

Self motivation

User Profile: caringsoul18
caringsoul18 October 25th, 2017

gratitude