Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: rymorgan12
rymorgan12 October 25th, 2017

okay so i wanted to do cheer again but i told myself i wasnt going to try out but my friend convinced me and now im on the team and having panic attacks. i love cheer but i dont know if i really want to go through it again like yeah i was happy but i dont know, should i quit and continue to focus on school and work or what

User Profile: INDIANGIRL1234
INDIANGIRL1234 October 25th, 2017

Kill him

User Profile: BrokenAndBreaking
BrokenAndBreaking October 25th, 2017

Am I really giving up after so many years of trying. Of pushing though and I'm just stopping at the age of 19

User Profile: LittleDove1
LittleDove1 October 25th, 2017

Do I stay with my boyfriend of 12 years even though my gut says to leave? He's a good guy mostly but not for me. Is it ok to leave someone whose done nothing wrong?

User Profile: freshElementary58
freshElementary58 October 25th, 2017

I am thinking about writing a book for spreading awareness about mental health issues

User Profile: shyCucumber1127
shyCucumber1127 October 25th, 2017

Depression

User Profile: abcd312
abcd312 October 25th, 2017

my eating disorder

User Profile: NikaIsHere
NikaIsHere October 25th, 2017

Books. *o*

User Profile: JoAnnaAveryMartin76
JoAnnaAveryMartin76 October 25th, 2017

I am useless

I am depressed

I am nobody

I am confused

Noone understands me

1 reply
User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 October 26th, 2017

@JoAnnaAveryMartin76 I understand these feelings all to well, you aren't alone. Is there a particular reason you feel this way?

load more
User Profile: adaptableGrapefruit6849
adaptableGrapefruit6849 October 25th, 2017

I'm alone... well, with my dog drinking wine while on Prozac... fuck it all