Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: macsnell123
macsnell123 October 25th, 2017

Defeat

User Profile: funnySquare1982
funnySquare1982 October 25th, 2017

You ever do real stupid little things and wonder how you'll make it?

User Profile: Ume02
Ume02 October 25th, 2017

1st time in a while to get this calm

User Profile: sympatheticBlueberry8913
sympatheticBlueberry8913 October 25th, 2017

Leaving my husband

User Profile: Findingmyself27
Findingmyself27 October 25th, 2017

How do I get to where I want to be?..........

User Profile: KadeySamantha
KadeySamantha October 25th, 2017

How do i know whem to move on. How do i become strong. How do i stop crying.

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 October 25th, 2017

wish i were dead so braindamaged feel dead every day life going nowhere i wish i could at least write but i am so pathetic and worthless right now i hate every day life is totally devoid of anything positive

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan October 25th, 2017

Alcohol. When I go on a night out with my friends it's the only time I feel confident.

User Profile: honestLime3565
honestLime3565 October 25th, 2017

So many things. I just want so badly to break free from my depression & anxiety but doesn't look like that'll happen anytime soon. :(

User Profile: Pufflama
Pufflama October 25th, 2017

That I should be feeling OK about some people saying/thinking I'm not. I should stop looking for approval.