Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: LittleMissSkittles
LittleMissSkittles October 26th, 2017

I really hope the airport have got my assistance ready for travel and that they'll be understanding. I don't fancy having to argue with staff over whether I do or don't have a disability just because they can't see it. >_>

October 26th, 2017

wondering if I'll ever stop feeling this pain. And wonder if I'll ever be happy as a bipolar person. (No mania doesn't count.)

User Profile: interestingRoss
interestingRoss October 26th, 2017

thinking about my research

October 26th, 2017

Learning to be better at controlling my thoughts

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta October 26th, 2017

How tired I am

User Profile: MRose27
MRose27 October 26th, 2017

Wondering if my spouse is going to be disappointed in me when I tell him Im no longer interested in a Real Estate career

User Profile: confusedflamingo
confusedflamingo October 26th, 2017

I just want to be financially stable...

User Profile: intellectualTalker7199
intellectualTalker7199 October 26th, 2017

Desperated

Fear

Attacks

Impotence

Scared

Lonely

1 reply
User Profile: carolynpearl
carolynpearl October 26th, 2017

@intellectualTalker7199 hi there - those sound like pretty rough topics. it's easy to compound problems, & i don't know about you but I find it easier to take care of things one at a time.

load more
User Profile: carolynpearl
carolynpearl October 26th, 2017

What is on my mind?

I'm up early today and I am thinking about taking my dog to an outdoor cafe to have a nice breakfast before my day starts.

...or going back to sleep! Both sound great. Which sounds better to you?

User Profile: ellemarie5
ellemarie5 October 26th, 2017

my future wink