Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 26th, 2017

Why does my husband take out his stress and anxiety out on me at the shop? When we get home, he'll have a few beers and tell me he loves me and everything is supposed to be ok. Things have changed a lot and I think he needs to see a psych, but he is too stubborn.

User Profile: faithfulMap637
faithfulMap637 October 26th, 2017

That I should start talking about my problems. I was in an extremely depressed state a couple of days ago, and talked it out in a deep conversation with my boyfriend. I'm still not as happy as I normally am, but I am in a way better place than i was just two days ago

User Profile: Wakemeupinside
Wakemeupinside October 26th, 2017

I can't get the motivation to do much of anything. My mother always forces me to do loads of activity and it's tearing me apart. I just wish I had some understanding from my parents.

1 reply
User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 26th, 2017

@Wakemeupinside

I'm in the same boat. I get one day off and I just want to lay in bed and let the day roll by but ahe makes me go out dancing and to public events. She can't see that it's killing me on the inside to see so many happy people while I'm just sitting there dying because of it.

load more
User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 26th, 2017

What's she's up to and if she's and our dog is safe. I miss them so much, what I wouldn't give to see her smile because of me again. She's the light in my day and the reason for me to keep pushing though.

User Profile: platinumfish
platinumfish October 26th, 2017

I am thinking why I just can't give my husband what he wants from me, without giving up what I am. And the thing is, I would actually be ok with giving up what I am, but my husband has clearly said he wouldn't be fine with me doing that. So we are in a lockdown. Which doesn't help anyone. I've been through 3 therapists and it just seems to get worse.

User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 October 26th, 2017

Whether or not I should continue to be with my boyfriend. He's been depressed yesterday and today, and he threatens to commit suicide, while saying he's too weak to actually do it. He hits his forehead and slams his computer screen (laptop). He slammed the bathroom door. I'm really scared because when I try to talk to him he just gets more upset.

1 reply
User Profile: Raelove1215
Raelove1215 October 26th, 2017

@fearlessWriter78

If you have done all you can do to help him then you have done your part but the relationship is not healthy for you or him to be in and its also very scary

load more
User Profile: QuietAquarius
QuietAquarius October 26th, 2017

I could use very important advice about things in my life right now

User Profile: Amso1
Amso1 October 27th, 2017

Why am I always so filled with anger in situations I feel uncomfortable in. If it's an argument or a discussions I feel overwhelmingly on edge. My chest feels heavy. It feels like I have to run away from the place that I'm in so I can asses the situation and my mind...I hate this feeling

User Profile: enthusiasticPond5679
enthusiasticPond5679 October 27th, 2017

Exhausted and kinda sad and angry

User Profile: DatabaseEmbrace
DatabaseEmbrace October 27th, 2017

I just want to stop hurting everyone who gets close to me and I want them to stop blaming themselves for me being hurtful by nature.