Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: goodBalloon1185
goodBalloon1185 October 27th, 2017

My dad is on my mind. I can't stop thinking about him, I can't live without him. I miss him more than ever. I wish he could be here to raise me up instead of breaking the only daughter he has. In the end, I just miss a dad.

1 reply
User Profile: understandingCamp7132
understandingCamp7132 October 27th, 2017

We all missed that special someone..always remember that we all see each other again..soon..in God's own time..@goodBalloon1185

load more
User Profile: Inkaweb
Inkaweb October 27th, 2017

A boy blush

User Profile: Jemoftheocean
Jemoftheocean October 27th, 2017

Glad that I didn't give up on life.

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 October 27th, 2017

Seriously getting work done making progress toward the next stage in life. Next stage of recovery needs to start right now, I need to determine a direction for re-establishing financial stability and do what it takes to feel better about myself and get my life in order. I need to start doing everything I can to feel good about myself right now. I have been in a stupor and a daze the past few months unemployed feeling trapped and without direction and without energy every day the same worthless unproductive shiftless monotony and I really need to shatter the chains of bondage to this stagnant wasting away circularity in a day-to-day prison. I need to take action and do something. I don't know what it really entails or where it's gonna lead but this paradigm needs a tectonic shift and I will try anything at this point that seems like a substantial chance for helping me move forward on the route to repairing my life which is currently in wreckage.

User Profile: sdelannoy2417
sdelannoy2417 October 27th, 2017

Food

1 reply
User Profile: Em7
Em7 October 27th, 2017

Thank crunchy it

load more
User Profile: Unknownalex
Unknownalex October 27th, 2017

The only person I want to be with forever.

User Profile: Em7
Em7 October 27th, 2017

Do you ever feel like just wrecking the place 🙈🤣

User Profile: humorousCucumber2146
humorousCucumber2146 October 27th, 2017

Will I ever find the right man? Or will I always end up alone?

User Profile: Treehiros
Treehiros October 27th, 2017

I shoulf really stop staying up till 3 am on school nights

1 reply
User Profile: intellectualTalker7199
intellectualTalker7199 October 28th, 2017

@Treehiros

I have to wake up at 5 and I stay up until 5

So I got you 🔥💔

load more
User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 October 27th, 2017

its a difficult question whats on your mind ?if you ask the same question to a guy he would say things you cant bear.to me .....

mind is a treasure box full of memories...many time you never want things to happen as you planned to be but it happens ...forgive them anyway...at times some faces that broke your heart appears with their beautiful wife...forgive the mand smile at their child ...children are Gods blessings and bless them anyway...

dont trust what you see even salt looks like sugar...same way in internet you are a blinded person never trust anyone ...

let it hurt let it bleed let it heal and let it go....move on...never waste your time you got only few moments ticking in your clock for doing good and be a light worker...

behind every girls favorite song there is an untold story...find some girls and help them coz experience helps .some words might make them more stronger...

the same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg.its about what you are made of not the circumstances.

finally my mind is full of gratitude towards God for making me stronger ...even diamond is a charcoal that can withstand many trials of polishing and doesnt break.every situation is chosen by God to face life and not to be a cry baby.