Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: themessengerofsnow
themessengerofsnow October 27th, 2017

alone.

User Profile: NikiB
NikiB October 27th, 2017

The fact that my fiancé sought out and had an illicit relationship with my 15 year old sister. I need support and don't know where or how to get it

October 27th, 2017

I wish everyone leaves me alone today to stay in my own reflections and meditation.

User Profile: Neonlin
Neonlin October 27th, 2017

Life after school.

User Profile: Vnz
Vnz October 27th, 2017

I want to disappear

User Profile: Puggu
Puggu October 27th, 2017

Do they like me?

User Profile: Marge11
Marge11 October 27th, 2017

Feel empty

2 replies
User Profile: Candy98
Candy98 October 28th, 2017

@Marge11

I know what you mean.

Stay strong friend

1 reply
User Profile: Marge11
Marge11 October 28th, 2017

@Candy98 i will. Thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: QuietAquarius
QuietAquarius October 27th, 2017

Gmorning everyone well I tell u I'm a chronic severe pain sufferer and I also have PTSD,anxiety,sleep,major depressive sufferer also.about both sides my family deceased too.I'm at wits ends on something's that are happening in my life.I sure could use some good words and advice.hope we all have a safe,peaceful weekend thankxx for listening to me

1 reply
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 October 27th, 2017

@QuietAquarius I am sorry for your pain my friend. You are never alone in the 7 cups community, we are here for you :)

load more
User Profile: Adaptablewatermelon613
Adaptablewatermelon613 October 27th, 2017

Her

User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 October 27th, 2017

Grades in college. Especially anthropology....